Join us as we start the adventure of parenthood x 2!!
We are so excited for the twins we wanted to use our blog to share with all our Friends & Family!

Monday, April 25, 2011

WOW my belly is soo big!

I am feeling so huge today!  It is taking me so long to do anything, I'm moving so slowly!  I am trying to remember to add extra time in for walking and moving slow, but sometimes forget!  I am starting my 4 hr days and 15 hr work week this week, we will see if I succeed -

My lower back is hurting now.  I have an acupuncture apt. tomorrow and am so excited!  I haven't been in about 6 weeks or so.  I love it!  For those of you who don't know, I started seeing her last July after reading all the positive things that it does for you body including helping you conceive.  So I know for a fact it has helped regulate hormones, energy and fluids in my body! I can feel it working as I lay there in a treatment and then feel amazing the week or two after.  I was going to see her every week, a couple times a week before I got pregnant, then a few times in the first trimester.  Now I am starting again.  She says she can help relieve some back pain for me, as well as prepare my body for delivery and make it easier!  I think that is worth a try and I haven't had any of the treatments not work yet!

Marc is in Milwaukee for a conference this week - he will be home on Thursday.  The babies should stay put!  :)

My great friends here in Sheboygan are throwing me a baby shower this Saturday!  I am excited to see everyone and it sounds like a fun party!  I do not know anything about it as far as theme, food or anything!!  That part is fun for me!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment